* G – played games, W – won, D – drawn, L – lost, GF-GA – goals for and goals against, P – points
In case two or more teams are equal on points, their rankings in the Russian Premier League standings are determined in the following sequence:
• results of the matches played among teams in question (number of points, number of wins, goal difference, number of scored goals, number of goals scored away);
• higher number of wins in all matches;
• superior goal difference in all matches;
• higher number of goals scored in all matches;
• higher number of goals scored away in all matches;
• in case of an absolute equality an extra match is staged.