FC Krasnodar Stadium
|High resolution||High resolution|
Construction of the new FC Krasnodar stadium was started in April 2013 and completed in September 2016. The capacity of the sports facility's bowl is 35,179 seats, among which 3,273 are VIP seats and VIP boxes.
On April 30, 2018, the capacity of the stadium was increased by adding VIP seats in the East (38) and West (38) stands; in July-August 2018, it was enlarged by means of adding a total of 295 seats in several sectors ).
During the winter break of the 2018/19 season, the stands were reconstructed: the consolidation of the media zone allowed to install additional seats for the club's fans in the central sectors, and the total capacity of the arena exceeded the mark of 35 thousand seats for the first time.
Before the 2019/20 season started, the capacity of the arena had been increased by 105 seats.
The roof of a special cable-stayed structure covers all spectator’s seats. The stands are equipped with an infrared heating system for maximum comfort of supporters in cold weather.
There is a giant mediascreen of 4700 m2 installed around the whole perimeter of the stadium's bowl.
The football field (the size of the playing area is 105 by 68 meters) is built using all modern technologies: heating, forced aeration, cooling, artificial lighting of the lawn.
Comfort and safety during matches is provided by up to 700 stewards. Next to the stadium, there is a park that has been built on an area of 21 hectares. The number of parking spaces on Hero Vladislav Posadsky st. (formerly General Troshev street) is 1807. The parking lots inside the stadium are designed to accommodate 249 cars.
According to the UEFA criteria, the arena has the highest, fourth category of conformity . The stadium's technical capabilities allow it to host matches of tournaments of any kinds and classes conducted under the aegis of UEFA and FIFA.
- The first match to take place at the new FC Krasnodar stadium was played by the national team of the Russian Federation. The friendly game Russia – Costa Rica was held on October 9, 2016.
- The club's first home match was held on 20 October 2016: Krasnodar Schalke 04, 3rd round of the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.
- On October 23, 2016, the stadium hosted its first match of the Russian football championship (Krasnodar – Amkar).
- On October 27, 2016, the first game of the Cup of Russia (Krasnodar – Orenburg) took place at the arena.
- On February 7, 2018 the match of the UEFA Youth League Krasnodar – Real Madrid took place here, having set a new attendance record of the tournament (32,510 spectators).
- On September 1, 2018, a millionth visitor came to the stadium of FC Krasnodar.
- On August 7, 2019 the arena made its debut in the UEFA Champions League (Krasnodar – Porto), and on August 27, it was at the stadium, where the pre – match anthem of the Champions League (Krasnodar-Olympiacos) was first heard in Krasnodar.
During the 2018 World Cup in Russia, the territory of the Academy and the FC Krasnodar stadium served as the home of the Spanish national team.
International matches of national teams at the stadium of FC Krasnodar:
- Russia – Costa Rica, 09.10.2016
- Russia – Сôte d'Ivoire, 24.03.2017
- Argentina – Nigeria, 14.11.2017
- Spain – Tunisia, 09.06.2018
After being built, FC Krasnodar stadium received high marks from the guests of the facility and the professional community.
- 2nd place in the fan- and 3rd place in the expert голосовании премии voting for the Stadium of the year 2016 award (StadiumDB.com).
- Getting into the shortlist of the innovation award at The Stadium Business Design & Development Awards 2017 (the use of internal videoscreen).
- Bispo Awards 2019 in the category "Effective management of a sports facility".
On the "Season tickets" page (the "Stadium" section), you can find out about the benefits of the subscription program, types of season tickets and their prices. Information about tickets for the Bulls ' home games can be found on the "Buy tickets" page. You can walk around the stadium using a virtual 3D tour.