FC Krasnodar players have capped for their national teams
Four FC Krasnodar players took part in the first slot of the November international games. Their teams achieved four runaway wins and suffered a single defeat.
- In the penultimate match of the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification in Saint Petersburg Team Russia scored six goals against Cyprus and conceded none. Matvei Safonov thus recorded another clean sheet, while Aleksei Ionov came in on the 72nd minute. In order to qualify directly for the World Cup finals, the Russia national team must avoid losing to Croatia on 14 November. Otherwise, they will face the play-offs.
- Poland smashed Andorra 4-1 away and secured the second position the Group I. Grzegorz Krychowiak made an early appearance and was substituted on the 64th minute after his team had already created a significant gap on the scoreboard.
- The Swedes have suffered an unexpected 2-0 fiasco in Georgia and lost leadership in their group. Viktor Claesson was substituted on the 74th minute.
- Uroš Spajić took part in a runaway win of his Serbia national team in a scrimmage against Qatar (4-0). The Krasnodar defender played a full 90, and he also became one of the five Serbian players who remained on a field of play from kick-off to full-time.
- The Russia national under-21 football team smashed Slovakia 3-0 in a game of the 2023 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifying competition. The Russians are still holding the second position in Group 3. FC Krasnodar defensive midfielder Aleksandr Chernikov entered the game on the 64th minute, and goalkeeper Stanislav Agkatsev stayed in reserve.