Martynovich Helped Team Belarus to Tie in Moldova
The last September matches of the national teams were held on 11 September. An representative of FC Krasnodar took part in one of those.
Centre-back Aleksandr Martynovich with his Belarus national team traveled to Chisinau, the capital city of Moldova, and confidently played a full ninety in the MD 2 game of the UEFA Nations League. The game ended with a 0-0 tie. This earned point allowed Team Belarus to gain a foothold in the second position in the standings (Group 2 of League D). So far after the two games played Luxembourg is the leader of the group with six points, Moldova has one point and San Marino has none.
Accordingly, the overall results for the Krasnodar players’ performance with their national teams in games of September 2018 are as following:
- 2 goals have been scored by the black-greens; Viktor Claesson scored for Sweden from open play and Tornike Okriashvili did the same from a penalty kick;
- 4 assists were made by the Bulls; 2 by both Yury Gazinsky (Russia) and Christian Cueva (Peru);
- in total the Krasnodar Bulls capped in 13 matches (8 official fixtures and 5 friendly games);
- the teams with the Bulls in their squad achieved 6 wins, tied twice and suffered 5 defeats;
- Dmitry Stotsky has made his debut for the Russia national team;
- Yury Gazinsky has captained the Russia national team for the first time;
- Jón Guðni Fjóluson (Iceland) became the only FC Krasnodar player who was summoned to his national team in September and never made an appearance in game.