Ticketing Program for Season 2017/18
FC Krasnodar supporter cards will be issued from 10 July. They allow purchasing tickets for home matches of the Club as well as providing a second-order right (after the Season ticket holders) when buying tickets for the home games of the Bulls in all the tournaments.
▪ Stadium Layout with Prices ▪ Points of Sale ▪ Sales Schedule ▪ Prices ▪ Season ticket and Supporter Card ▪ Order of Purchase ▪ Supporter Cards as Means of Payment ▪ Bonuses ▪ Group Order ▪ Fan Sector
FC Krasnodar Stadium Layout
Ticket Points of Sale
- FC Krasnodar stadium ticketing offices are located at str. Razvedchika Leonova 1, in front of the Gate 14 to the Southern Stand. Working hours:from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM on workdays, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on leisure days and holidays. On matchdays the ticketing offices work until the half-time in the game.
- FC Krasnodar online ticket service has been launched in a test mode. The tickets are sold without booking and only for users who have completed registration and received the FC Krasnodar supporter cards. The e-ticket will be sent to the e-mail indicated at the registration. It can be used to pass through the turnstiles in two ways, either by printing out the barcode or downloading the barcode file to your mobile device and then pressing it against the scanner at the entrance.
Ticket Prices. Season 2017/18
• The prices for tickets are indicated in rubles
• RFPL = Russian Football Premier League
• RC = the Russian Cup
• UEL = UEFA Europa League
Season ticket vs. Supporter Card
Sales Schedule for the Season tickets and Supporter Cards
Order of Purchase for FC Krasnodar Supporter Card
Whenever a ticket is purchased online supporters shall fill in an application with their passport details. After a physical verification is done to check if the details match the document, the supporter cards are received at the ticketing office.
On a matchday supporters without a supporter card, but willing to use the cashless payment system services at the stadium, are entitled to receive a non-personal card (with no bonus accumulation). The latter can be used as a supporter card if registered at the ticketing office. An ID must be provided to do so.
Please note. In order to purchase a Season ticket the supporter card holder shall turn in his/her card at the ticketing office. All bonuses and account data are carried over.
The person buying a supporter card shall declare his phone number, last name, first name and patronymic, date of birth along with the series and number of an ID (i.e. passport, driving license, birth certificate for children aged 5-14) proving them with the actual documents. The digital personal data is stored in the client’s card (Season ticket or supporter card) and is subsequently used when purchasing tickets.
When the first ticket is purchased by a non-Season ticket holder he/she receives the FC Krasnodar supporter card for free. At the same time an agreement for the personal data processing is handed to the ticketing office in form of an application. The latter can be filled in at the ticketing office directly, or it can be downloaded at the following link (PDF format), at the following link (PDF format), printed out, filled in and brought to the ticketing office.
Payment at the Food Courts (Stadium Fast Food Chain)
Supporter cards can be used by their holders when purchasing at the FC Krasnodar Stadium food courts. The virtual account of a supporter card is replenished via the cash-desk or the deposit kiosk (payment terminals within the stadium territory). A system for the cashless account replenishing is currently in the process of being developed.
Using your FC Krasnodar permanent supporter card for payment is both convenient and beneficial.
- 10-percent discount when paying for your order
- Less time to serve you (instant payment, no change is needed)
Children aged 1 to 4 years old (inclusive) enter the stadium free of charge but with no seats provided.
FC Krasnodar has prepared several bonus programs for the supporter card holders.
- Accumulation discount for the 2018/19 Season ticket as you attend the matches. Every home match of the Russian Football Championship provides the supporter card holder who visits it with a one-percent bonus to the discount for the pass of the next season (subject to purchasing a ticket and entering the stadium on the matchday). Persons who attend all of the home matches of the Russian Football Championship with no exceptions will be granted a 20-percent discount.
A kind reminder! The discounts are not added together in case there is an age-specific or a special discount (at the same time supporters are entitled to choose the best one). The Russian Cup matches allow for the missing bonus to be received if such a decision is made by the Club during the season (please follow the news at the official website). The UEFA Cup matches are not taken into consideration by the bonus program. The discount is granted in a five-percent range and is rounded up or down as per the math rules.
|Accumulated Bonus||Discount for the Season 2018/19|
15 и более
- Package offers at special prices (3 matches for the price of two, etc) for supporter card holders during the Season 2017/18.
- 50-percent discount for every fifth ticket for supporter card holders. This offer is not valid for the matches against FC Spartak Moscow, PFC CSKA Moscow and FC Zenit Saint Petersburg and the UEFA Cup games. The offer is not added to the package discounts (3 matches for the price of two, etc).
You can submit a group order for the employees of your company or enterprise (no less than 15 persons) to attend the FC Krasnodar home matches. In order to do so, please fill in a special application form.
- A duly formalized application should be
- drawn up on a stamped letterhead paper;
- sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the booking of the seats will be canceled five days after they are reserved, but no later than 24 hours before the kick-off.
Send your Season ticket orders for the Fan Sector 115 to email@example.com.
Further information on regulations governing the purchase and use of the tickets and Season tickets is available at the following link (docx format).
The information for the limited mobility supporters is available in the Disabled Fans section.
The Season ticket Program for Season 2017/18 is active at the stadium.
If you have any questions remaining please direct them to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the call-centre operator at +7 861 210-89-80. We will be delighted to assist. See you at the stadium!