On September 3 Krasnodar to meet Sochi at home as a part of Matchday 8 of Mir Russian Premier Liga.
POSITIONS IN THE STANDINGS
After seven rounds of Mir Russian Premier Liga the Bulls take in the 4th place with 14 points and 15-8 goal difference. Sochi has 13 points in 7 games and thus the Leopards are in the 5th place with and 13-12 goal difference.
In the previous round Krasnodar smashed Torpedo in Moscow (4:1 with a brace by Eduard Spertsyan and one goal each by Jhon Cordoba and Il’zat Akhmetov), Sochi had a landslide home victory over Khimki with the same score (with a brace by Christian Noboa, one goal each by Georgiy Melkadze and Vladislav Sarveli).
Krasnodar and Sochi have played against each other 7 official games. The Bulls have 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses with 11-9 goal difference. The home game balance is even as well: the black-greens have 2 wins and 2 losses with 8:5 goal difference.
In the 2021/22 season Krasnodar beat Sochi twice within the RPL tournament. The black-greens won their home game 3:0 (goals by Eduard Spertsyan, Remy Cabella and Grzegorz Krychowiak) and the away game 2:1 (with a brace by Victor Claesson).
- Nikita Burmistrov, a midfielder of Sochi, played 10 official games for Krasnodar in 2014 having scored 1 goal.
- Joaozinho, a midfielder of Sochi, holds the record of Krasnodar in points (goal + assist) with 39 goals and 56 assists in 217 matches
- Sochi goalkeeper Denis Adamov is a FC Krasnodar Academy graduate. He played 3 games for the main team of the Bulls where he conceded 4 goals.
- Sochi midfielder Christian Noboa has scored 6 goals in the the Mir Russian Premier Liga season 22/23. He is currently taking the 3rd place in the top scorers’, but it has to be admitted that 5 of them were scored from the penalty spot. By the way, Krasnodar midfielder Eduard Spertsyan also scored 6 goals (3 of them from penalty shots).
- Christian Noboa is leading the Sochi top scorers’ list with 6+1 points. He is followed by Artur Yusupov (2+1), Artyom Makarchuk has 0+3.
REFEREES AND OFFICIALS
- Pavel Shadykhanov (Moscow) is appointed the referee of the match, Dmitriy Mosyakin (Moscow) and Denis Bereznov (Moscow) will be the assistant referees. Yunus Koshko (Krasnodar) will be the 4th official.
- The VAR system will be involved to help the referees with Anastasiya Pustovoytova (Moscow) in charge and Yekaterina Kurochkina (Malakhovka) as her assistant.
- The match inspector – Alexander Kolobayev (Moscow), the Russian Football Union delegate – Sergei Nechay (Rostov on Don).
The game will take place at the FC Krasnodar stadium on Sat. September 3 at 18:30 hrs (Moscow Time Zone). Partly cloudy weather, approx. 33 degrees Celsius is forecasted for the whole duration of the game.
The live broadcast of the game Krasnodar – Sochi on September 3 will be provided by the satellite channel "Match Premier" and scheduled at 18:25 (Moscow Time Zone). You can also watch the game for free in the Winline official app. The broadcast will be available on September 3 at 18:30 sharp, at the same time with the kick off.